Monday 15 June 2009

Scribd.com

Having Difficulty Printing out Block 8?

I've heard that some of you are experiencing difficulties printing from the Scribd.com. website. I'm sorry to hear this and have been looking into it today.

I don't know why this is happening as the file is fine and I've had it double checked. I have been advised that if you want to easily print out the block, simply select the "download" tab and select PDF. The file will then download to your PDF reader for easy printing.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...