Tuesday 8 March 2011

Oh my goodness, I’ve got a lovely cushion



Ok Ok, obviously that’s just a bit of fun, but I do encourage you to launch into the upcoming block with abandon and see what happens. The worst case scenario is that you end up with a lovely cushion (Block 1)!
Now I know the upcoming block looks intense, but I assure you that it’s not intense and is completely do-able.

My sample quilter (only 2 years quilting part time around a job) gasped when she faced this block…but dove in and did brilliantly and quickly too – well before the month was up. She surprised herself and really it’s not that hard. Not at all.

In 5 month’s time we’ll be telling everyone, oh my goodness I’ve got a lovely quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ester that sneak peak post was a little scary but I am up for it. Can't wait. I am also an new applique person but am getting to love it. Especially love the way you used spray starch for the applique pieces so much nicer than that darn glue stick. Thanks for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Esther it is lovely....looka a little complicated but I will take you at your word....can't wait to start.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...