Wednesday 9 October 2013

WOW: Binding Tool Winners

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

'Ring of Roses'
I just found the pattern for my quilt pictured here last night, 'ring of roses', I can't deny, there are some advantages to clearing through my papers! This year I've been downsizing and sorting out my things - its an on and off thing, depending on my mood and other commitments. As we're now in October, I had expected to be neat and tidy by now...but I still have some way to go. It really must be done, but I'd rather spend my time quilting, so I've compromised by cataloguing my patterns and I've uncovered some suprises and forgotten jems along the way. Today I'm listing which patterns to draft up or leave in my sketches. It's quilting and tidying up at the same time...
 
Binding Tool Giveaway Winners!
WOW! I love giveaways and its obvious that many of you would like some help with your bindings. I'm only sorry that I can't send each and every one of you a binding tool. Thankfully, the random number generator has made the job of selecting the winners easy, otherwise I could have never chosen between you all. Here are the winners:
  1. Terri - Ossineke, MI 
  2. Karen - Quilts...etc. 
  3. Rebecca Stevens 
  4. Marjolein Koch van der Steen 
  5. Julie Cefalu 
For you lucky 5 winners, if you haven't already received an email from me, please email me by clicking here so I can send you out your Bound to Fit Tool. I will ship these out to you by the end of the week. For everyone else, if you would like to purchase a Bound to Fit tool, you can do so via Westalee Design's website. Click here to visit their site.


What's Your WOW ?

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your "Ring of Roses"! What a gorgeous quilt!
    And congrats for the Binding Tool-winners!
    Love from the Netherlands, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous quilt!! thanks for picking me as one of your winners, I just sent you an email

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ring of roses is a beauty. Congrats to the winners !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled to be a winner. Unfortunately, I was unable to send you a reply at the link on the blog. I will keep trying. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous quilt, Esther!
    I am downsizing also and I feel such a sense of accomplishment when I get rid of things or find things that I was wondering where they were.
    Is this a pattern you are going to offer or made available before?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my, what a gorgeous quilt you have there.
    The tidying up sounds familiar to me. I've done it in June, redecorated my room and I feel great in my studio. Keep on 'quilting'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Ring of Roses.. I sure hope we get to see a pattern for it up for sale..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happy to hear you found your Ring of Rose's quilt pattern. I find I have to periodically go through my stuff to remember what I do have. Anyways it is such a lovely quilt! Thanks so much for hosting you WIP linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ring of Roses is so beautiful, Esther!! I'm glad you found its pattern and wanted to share its photo again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ring of roses quilt! what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe I won! WOW! Thanks so much for the opportunity. I look forward to receiving the ruler and putting it to good use.

    Thanks also for the wonderful Love Entwined pattern. Still unpacking from the move from Michigan to Florida, so haven't had the chance to start it yet, but soon. SOON!

    All the best, Terri at the Drake's Nest now in Palm Bay, Florida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...