Thursday 19 February 2015

FREE Quilt: 'Heart It' is Launched !

Heart It is a charming heart themed quilt and I'm releasing it for free to all my group members. Do you have a heart themed quilt in your home? I don't - yet- so I decided to do something about that! Hearts are such a classic design and plenty of fun too. I've designed my hearts here in a 'sophisticated theme' of red and beige but I'm also falling in love with a girly scheme of pink and lemon. This is a quilt top design that can be made in a single weekend and completely satisfies my craving for simple pleasures - love hearts and simple pieced blocks. A perfect opportunity to show off those stash fabrics.

I make a lot of intense quilts, so its nice to get back to basics.

This pattern is ideal for beginners; full of repetition and practice with a good balance of piecing and applique. What's not to love about that? The full complete pattern is available in my Yahoo Group for free. It will be available there for 1 month.


If you make this quilt, please consider letting me know by adding a comment to the Heart It page at the top of this blog. There's also a linky there for any bloggers that want to share their journey with the rest of us.

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful design, Esther. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is so adorable! I will go to the group to check it out. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous design! For a few years I made a heart themed quilt for Valentines Day. Haven't done it for a while, but this has inspired me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many many thanks Esther, such a lovely design, thinking of making part of it for a baby quilt, I want to make one for a special wee girl in Holland Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! How lovely!! It reminds me of a mosaic tile ceiling I saw in Puerto Rico. Off to save the pattern. This could be a leader and ender project once I let myself start something new. Thank you, Esther!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...