Monday 17 August 2015

Oma's Roses

 Lucky I have a daylight lamp, otherwise I wouldn't be able to work in the current wintery gloom!
I make my Oma's Roses exactly as I recommend in the pattern, in numbered pieces and once again using wash away fusible that makes the whole process quicker and easier than ever before.
 Just another creative mess. This is actually my kitchen table!
 My finished lovely Delfty rose
 Remember that two face right and two face left!
 And you'll see these again once I join my Oma's Blues border

Oma's Blues is my current FREE BOM. 
You can still join this free BOM right now - all parts are available over in my Group.

8 comments:

  1. Simply lovely and so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice - you do your work so well, it will warm up to spring time for you before long I hope - here it is moving to the tail end of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Looks perfect!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the beauty in chaos! That's the prettiest mess I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Wintery gloom" seems so terribly out of place, since it is summer, sunny, extremely hot and in the 90"s in Pennsylvania today...we could sure do with a bit of cooling down! Not sure I could ever get used to having the seasons reversed like that---(Christmas isn't Christmas without the snow!)
    Love those blues; such beautiful hues!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree completely about Christmas, it always takes me by surprise in OZ, I blame the weather!

      Delete
  7. I love to see you busy with that applique. What a patience, but the result is so worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...