Wednesday 17 February 2016

WOW: My Doggy Scissor Surprise!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Well,I went ahead and won something! How lucky am I? 
Melody from The House On The Side of the Hill blog sent me this lovely package, and yesterday it arrived. Well, I can tell you that I love receiving things in the post, it always feels extra special somehow. How gorgeous is this little doggy? I'm in love with it and it's extra special given that he's 'guarding' my scissors. My scissors could certainly use a guard dog - I have a habit of losing them! As a quilter, I feel you can never have enough of these nifty little scissors and I know I'll treasure this little keepsake for years to come. Oh, and the fabrics are fabulous too. Oddly enough, you see this green fabric right above? I just used that exact same fabric as a potential background for my Sweet 2016 BOM! How strange and yet, oddly fitting. I love little coincidences like this :)

And now it's off to find a good recipe for macaroons because I've had a terrible craving for them since making my block! They really do look good enough to eat. If you haven't already joined my BOM, now is a perfect time to get in on the fun. 

What's Your WOW?


5 comments:

  1. So glad you like your little dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melody, what a wonderful Giveaway!

      Delete
  2. Esther! I'm so envious! I want one of those dogs, and the fabrics are great too. Well, you deserve it. She writes a fun blog doesn't she? LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! It's so much fun to win. The hexagon flower table runner I am working on is made with fabrics I won in a blog giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...