Sunday 4 March 2018

BOM 2018: Morning Glory Centre

 Just glue basting my applique shapes into position
 until I'm ready to sew them down
I use Roxanne Basting Glue to do this
Now that I can see my centre in all it's beauty, I'm really pleased I opted for a dark background. I was in two minds about it, and the fabric had some flaws that irritated me, but I'm glad I stuck with it. 






Morning Glory is my current paid BOM. It's an applique and pieced quilt. 

You can start this BOM today! 

Simply click the quilt image to learn more.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. The dark background is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely in awe of your wonderful designs and quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...